Sunday, November 25, 2012

JUST NEUTRALS



Welcome to The Shabby Tea Room's #142 challenge. I am your host for this week and when I saw the above photo I knew that it would be a great inspiration photo for autumn. When making your project please use the neutral colors in the photo plus a bit of ribbon and a sentiment.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. I just got home from a 2 week cruise with my hubby to the Panama Canal. We had a great time, a little sunburned and very tired.

Below is my card. I apologize for not having a list of the supplies that I used. If I can get it together tomorrow I'll add it. Have a great time creating!



To make this card I used cream, tan and brown cardstock. I distressed the edges and sewed around the edge of the second layer. I dry embossed the top piece and placed it on the tan paper using a corner punch for a special touch. The stamp is from Gecko Gazs Oct digi stamp that I colored with copics and cut out with Fancy Ovals Spellbinder's die.



 
Our sponsor this week is Paper Sweeties!
 
 
Paper Sweeties is owned and illustrated by Debbie Marcinkiewicz, and offers clear acrylic stamps that allow paper crafters to create adorable dolls with interchangeable outfits and accessories! We also have a variety of wonderful all-occasion sentiment sets - perfect for every paper crafted project!  The Paper Sweeties Shoppe carries hand tea-stained seam binding too!  The Sweeties dolls, accessories and sentiments are so fun to play with – they will bring back fond childhood memories of special moments from the past!  You’ll enjoy using the Sweeties to create projects for card making, scrap booking, party favors, invitations and so much more! 

www.papersweeties.com
Winner will receive one free stamp set of choice from the Paper Sweeties Shoppe!
 
 

Meet The Shabby Girl Designers:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - {TSTR Creator} - Simple Treasures

Lenet Mos - To Scrap or Not to Scrap, That's the Question

Rebecca Deeprose - Paper Primrose

Rebekah Faries - Midnite Lullabies Studio

Starr Timmons - The Paper Chase

Tracey Kelly - Trace Elementz

 

Thanks so much for stopping by. It's great to be back to my scraproom.
It will take me a few days to catch up but I'll be visiting with you soon!
 
Hugs,
Starr




3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Starr! Love the gorgeous image and the pretty seam binding bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your card over at Shabby Tea Room--so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason it won't show me the image here, but I've just seen it over at the Shabby Tea Room, and it's absolutely lovely - an amazing image, beautifully coloured, and a lovely bow!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day!

My Blog List

My Blog List

Blogs I Follow