Tuesday, December 3, 2013



has released their December products and they are beautiful.
I love making tags and cards so I used some 
of this months images. I love the blue paper, it fits
the vintage period perfectly.
The Paris image really caught my eye so I used
it to make a card. 
Visit Gecko Galz to see their latest goodies!

 Peace On Earth CardGecko Galz image from Beauties in Black
and White
Blue and white paper from Blue Willow
paper pack
Tag base
blue card stock
ribbon
lace
flower or another element
seam binding
glue of tape
decorative punch

Instructions

Begin by covering the tag base with deep blue cardstock then place
the Blue Willow paper on top of that leaving 1/8 in around the edges.
Mat your Image onto blue cardstock and place on the tag. Under the image
glue a piece of ribbon and under the ribbon glue a piece of lace. Hot glue the
flower to the ribbon. I used cream or aged ribbon and lace for the
dated/Victorian look.

Punch out a coordinating paper and place on the back of the tag then tie the
seam bidingon the top of the tag and you are finished. Enjoy!


Peace On Earth Card


 Supplies

Gecko Galz image from Beauties in Black and White
Blue and white paper from Blue Willow paper pack
Tag base
blue card stock
ribbon
lace
flower or another element
seam binding
glue of tape
decorative punch

Instructions

Begin by covering the tag base with deep blue cardstock then place
the Blue Willow paper on top of that leaving 1/8 in around the edges.
Mat your Image onto blue cardstock and place on the tag. Under the image
glue a piece of ribbon and under the ribbon glue a piece of lace. Hot glue the
flower to the ribbon. I used cream or aged ribbon and lace for the
dated/Victorian look.

Punch out a coordinating paper andplace on the back of the tag then tie the
seam biding on the top of the tag and you are finished. Enjoy!



1 comment:

Your comments brighten my day!

My Blog List

My Blog List

Blogs I Follow